Sunday, November 14, 2010

Who am I? Really


    I am currently in a confused state of mind.
    Ok, So I am always in a fucking confused state. Whatever!
     I don’t know what I want or where I want to go.
    With  a n y t h i n g.

    This summer was a whirl wind of 
     f u n, h a p p y, and a m a z i n g times.
    I enjoyed the ride.  and what a ride it was.
    Now I have all these mixed feelings.
    About  e v e r y t h i n g.
    My soccerboy is growing up, and is always gone.
    Which is to be expected.
    My tattoo girl has moved out and living her own life,
    Which is also to be expected.
    I am left feeling lost and confused.
    About  e v e r y t h i n g.
    I know I sound like a freakin broken record.
    I have no one really that I have to take care of anymore, so to speak .  
    Everyone is self-suffient.
    Thats a good thing right?
    Which leaves me with all kinds of time.
    T I M E.
    So……………….Where does that leave me?
    Who am I ? Now
    What do I want to do with my life?
    Everytime I say that it makes me think of that song by Twisted Sister. “What do you want to do with your life.”
    Funny huh.
    I know I have a million options. I just have to choose one and run with it.
    I’m just troubled right now, about which option to choose.
    You know, I always share with YOU.
    All the things that are going on in my life.
    You all give me some awesome feed back, advice, and opinions.
     I love that you all want to help me.
    You are amazing people.
    I just feel like my life is currently in limbo.
    Of what? I don’t freakin know.
    Like I need to make a decision right now on what path to take next.
    Why is it, I feel like its something I have to do NOW?
    Today?
    I am not depressed. I'm just struggling.
    Why do I feel the pressure of making a decision?
     This is not like me. I am not a indicisive type of person.
    This is why this sudden state has me a bit concerned.
    I need to quit thinking
    and
    just do IT.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/11/who-am-i-really.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive