Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I didnt freakin order this shit!!!!


    So awhile back (3 months to be exact) I chose to quit drinking coffee.
    The specific reason was to lose weight.
    Reason being, the particular type of coffee I drink is FULL of calories. So sad really.

    Now anyone who knows me, knows that I freakin
     L O V E  coffee.  It is how I started my day. 
    Beware anyone who got in my way on the road in the early am before I had any coffee. Grrrrrrrr

    So I quit drinking coffee. It wasn’t too hard in the beginning. I was determined to lose weight.

    Except over time it has gotten to me.  I finally lost the weight.  So now, I feel its ok to have a cup here and there.
    Also,  I am around people at work all day who drink coffee.  Which really makes it hard. 
    The smell is what gets me. I
     L OV E the smell of coffee.
    Y UM!
    If you're a coffee drinker you totally get what I mean.

    So I have started drinking coffee again.
    Yeah me!
    Only one a week though. I know it seems crazy.
    More than one cup a day, might I add. At least when I drank it , I never had more than 1 cup. One very large cup. but I still only drink one cup.
    I have also changed what kind I drink.
    Come on people, I am trying to make it all work.
    So its a win/win situation.

    My soccerboy laughs at me when I order. He thinks it freakin hilarious that there are so many words used to get just ONE freakin cup of coffee.
    He also thinks its funny that everyone at the coffee shop knows who I am.
    Repetition baby.

    Seriously, if I am going to be able to have my one cup I have to get it as low fat as possible.

    So I order a venti, non-fat, half calf, vanilla Cappuccino. 

    Try and saying words fast 3 times.

    So this morning I was running late and had to go to a different coffee shop. I order my regular coffee and headed to work. Not bothering to taste it till I got there.

    That was just a dumb ass thing to do.  Since when I got to work and took the first sip waiting for that ahhhhhhh moment and I get a mouth full of very strong coffee with NO vanilla.
    This shit is so strong I feel hair growing on my chest instantly.
    Seriously!

    This really pisses me off. The biggest reason, I only get One cup a week, ONE cup! So when I spend my hard earned cash on it I want it to be what I freakin ordered. Whats wrong with that?

    Now, since I am not one to waste money, I went ahead and drank my strong coffee with NO vanilla anyways.

    But I can tell you that the next time I go into that coffee shop there will be hell to pay.

    Never come between a women and her coffee.
    For real people.  Hear my words and be warned.
    Or else you will see the bitch released.
    Just sayin
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-didnt-freakin-order-this-shit.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive