Friday, November 5, 2010

KittyCat- On location downtown


    I wrote about this awhile ago.
    Was saving it for a
    SPECIAL day.
    So today I am on location downtown, helping my tattoo girl move into her new place.



    So I will leave you with this subject to think about.
    Enjoy! and don't forget to report back.


    -COWGIRL-
    Now while this is one of MY favorite postions.
    For such obvious reasons. 
    I know It's not everyones.
    Why the hell doesn't everyone love it? I just don't know.
    You wanna know why it’s my fav?
    Let me just share with you why.
    I am a super control freak.
    and
    What better way to be in CONTROL. Than being on top!
    If you guessed something else, shame on you.
    No not really. Just teasin.
    Really I do  l o v e  it for many many other reasons.
    But I just won't be sharing those details with you today. Soooo sorry.
    Surprised to hear It’s not only a guys favorite position?
    Women can and do love it to.
    Now while I am a big fan of the “cowgirl” position, I am
    NOT , let me repeat for those who did not hear me, I am NOT  a big fan of reverse cowgirl. 

    In my opinion reverse does not leave my thighs looking in a favorable light. Or my ass either. 
    In my opinion, just not a good view of either.
    I mean really who looks good in this position?
    Someone extremely twiggy?
    Good for you, if your one of those people.
    And why do men like this position?
    Is it a womans back/ ass being spread out wide?
    Do you see this as a nice view? Seriously! I disagree.
    Key word WIDE. Just doesn't do it for me.
    Maybe I need to go back and read more in my Super Sex Book?  Cause I don't get it.
    So I will open it up today for discussion or comment.
    On what’s the fav and why.
    This is not all about being d i r t y. It's about Fav's.
    I don’t need details. Just on which one and why.
    This is more about research people. Hello!
    Seriously, so be a friend
    and help a gal out.
    What is yours?
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/11/kittycat-on-location-downtown.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive