Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I would do it for you, would you do it for me


    I have this good friend. Well pretty amazing friend. Honestly, she is freakin AWESOME!
    We have been friends since the soccerboy was 4 years old. When we first met we were both single. 

    Our boys played soccer & baseball together.
    We both lived in the same area. Then we both got married and she moved to a different area.  We still kept in contact.
    The boys still spend time together and play against each other in H.S. sports.
    We have been very close friends for a very extemely super duper long time.
    The best part about her is that she is as brutally honest as I am. We have spent many of cell minutes bitching back and forth to one another about everything. Well mostly sports.
    I can tell her anything. I have shared all my deep dark secrets with her. E V E R Y T H I N G.
    We celebrate most holidays with each other.  We take family vacations together. We eat lunch together often.
    The reason I mention all this is, I would do anything for my good friend, as I know she would do anything for me.
    I would rather have one friend like her than a million average friends. I am all about loyal.
    And
    she is as loyal as they come.
    So here is to having such an awesome friend, that I can count on no matter what. 

     wish the world had more people like her in it.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-would-do-it-for-you-would-you-do-it.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive