Tuesday, November 9, 2010

LOVE and LUCK


    I don’t normally pimp out “products” here.
    BUT
    Sometimes  there is a kickass reason for me to.
    So there is this new perfume, well its not new.
    New for me. Well I don’t actually own it yet. 
    BUT
    The tattoo girl does. She got it as a gift awhile back.  While preparing her stuff for her big move I smelled it for the first time. YUM!
    I l o v e the way it smells. You will too. I promise.
    I don’t even know if I can properly describe it and do it justice.
    It’s got kinda spice scent to it.  The bottle says it has a woody-floral scent.
    It is inspired by the style of Japanese social culture, and Asian fashion.
    It is called Love and Luck . Now don’t laugh when I tell you who it is made by. It is after all just about the scent.
    It’s by “Ed Hardy”. I said don’t laugh. Seriously. Don’t judge.
    Here is a little back ground on “Ed Hardy”.
    Ed Hardy is a tattoo icon. He’s like the
    godfather of tattoo artists. He’s a French
     fashion designer with a huge Hollywood
    celebrity following.
    Hardy was born in 1945 in Corona del Mar, Newport Beach, California. He attended the San Francisco Art Institute and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in printmaking.
     Hardy was a student of Sailor Jerry Collins and, through his association, was able to study tattooing in Japan in 1973 with the Japanese classical tattoo master, Horihide.  He became recognized for incorporating Japanese tattoo aesthetic and technique into his American style work.  Today, Hardy is retired from tattooing.
    You must go check it out.
    Whenver I smell it, it drives me crazy. It is soooo freakin intoxicating.
     For real. It gives me goose bumps all over everytime I breath it in. It is definitely a hypnotic scent.
    Did I say that it kinda makes me horney? It is the freakin scent I’m telling you.
    If you do go buy it, you have to tell me what you think.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/11/love-and-luck.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive