Friday, November 12, 2010

Jingle Jingle

    The holidays are just around the freakin corner.
    Yippie right?
    Ummmmmm,
    I just don't know .
    Well it is if you are going by all the retail stores. Or the damn radio station that already has Christmas music on 24/7.
    They are so quick to push you onto the next freakin holiday.  I just finished taking down all my Halloween crap from my front yard.
    Now I’m supposed to be in the “Christmas” spirit. Seriously?
    Is it bad that I am not in the shopping mood? Are you?
    I feel like it was just yesterday, that Christmas was here.
    Does the Christmas holiday stress anyone else out?
    I’m just not ready, I tell you.
    To have to shop again.
    To make the lists.
    To make sure everyone gets what they want.
    To make sure I spend equal amounts on both kids.
    To have to be out in the long lines to shop.
    To have to travel to visit people.
    Seriously I am not a grinch I’m telling you.
    I just am not feeling "it".
     I suppose I am still trying to hang on to my summer.
    Yes, I know that we are w a y past summer at this point.
    But, we have had all this nice weather still.
    SO it makes it super hard to want to move willingly to the cold snowy winter weather, which is the norm for the holiday season.
    I am not looking forward to the first snow or having to eat hot soup cause its so freakin cold. I hate the freakin COLD!
    There must be something wrong with me.
    Is anyone else not ready?
    I know it’s supposed to be a fun time.
    You’re supposed be in the spirt for giving. Right!
    Its not that I don’t want to volunteer or give.
    I’m just not feeling the whole holiday thing.
    What do I need to do?

    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/11/jingle-jingle.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive