Wednesday, November 17, 2010

JUMP on the H a p p y Train

    Train from AC DC concert. Love this train!
    In my quest for happiness, I have decieded that I had no other choice than to
    Jump on the happy train”.
    It is the only way to live. Yes? No?
    I say f u c k  yes!
    The sportsman has planned this amazing weekend away and just in time.
    The sportsman never ceases to amazing me.  He really is a great  awesome amazing guy.




    So I have been a bit down lately(we all know why) and sick also for over 3 weeks.
    The sportsman took it upon himself to do something to cheer me up.
    First he started with leaving little notes around the house, for me to find.
    Each one saying something, ever soooooo sweet.
    Ending with an invitation to  a get away for the weekend to a bed and breakfast.
    Just what I needed, to help me out of my sad state.
    AS much as I complain about him, there are moments when I look at him, really look at him and see all the goodness he has to offer. I wish there were more of those damn moments.
    This morning is exactly why he is such a great guy. He always knows what to do when I am sad.
     He doesn’t ask questions, he just works his magic to make me happy again.
    Thats why I love him.
    My sportsman.
    
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/11/jump-on-h-p-p-y-train.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive