Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Neighbor Boy


    I am surethat I have mentioned our neighbors sometime before, but whatever.
    The house that is next to ours is owned by a church. The family that lives there, gets to live there for free due to the fact the father is a youth pastor at the church.
    They have a son who is the soccerboys age and a daughter who is a year older.
    I have to say they are great neighbors.  You honestly could not ask for a better neighbor.
    They are always friendly and respectfull. Never cause any problems. They keep an eye on things.
    They are just awesome! Good neighbors are hard to come by you know.
    Getting to my point, they have lived there for probably 5 years now. The soccerboy does not hang out with this kid at school(even though they are both in H.S.), but he does at home sometimes.
    Along with the other kids in the culd de sac.  They all play baseball, basketball or football together.
    Some of the kids are younger some are older. Just a mix of neighborhood kids.
    Yes, there is a freakin point.
    The church for whatever reason has decided to sell the house. The sad part is as far as I know, the only friends this kid has is the ones he plays with in the neighborhood.
    I feel really horrible for him. Well for the whole family. I don’t want to see them go.
    They plan to move someplace else and won’t even be in the same school district.
     They have 3 months to get out. I just don’t think it is right.
    But I don’t know what or if anything I can do about it.  He already has so many challenges that I feel like this will be horrible for him to move to a whole new school.  I can already see him being picked on.
    Which is something that really bothers pisses me off, since my own soccerboy has been picked on/off most of his life. I am not a big fan of the “bulling” bullshit.
    I don’t understand why they are giving them 3 months, since the market for selling isn’t really all that great right now anyways.
    The whole thing just really pisses me off. And there is not a damn thing I can do about it. It just freakins sucks!
    Anyone got any suggestions for me?

    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/11/neighbor-boy.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive