Saturday, November 13, 2010

Old Friends, Bad Egg


    In the last several weeks, since the soccerboy got his new car, we have had some “problems” and that is using my nice words..
    The problem started with a sticker that showed up on soccerboys bumper of his brand n e w car, taped on there with fucking duct tape.
    Did I mention taped to his freakin bumper?
    We were up at school for the last soccer game, and it showed up on his bumper sometime during the game.
    Damn vandels!
    I was angry(ok, I was fucking livid) for multiple reasons;
    the biggest being they duct taped it to his fucking bumper. 
    What the hell? Really?
    The sticker said, “ I am so gay that I can’t even drive straight”.
    I don’t find anything about this fucking funny.
    Then the 2nd thing, later that night his so called friends (handful of boys) that the soccerboy has been friends with since grade school drove by when he was out with another friend and egged his damn car.
    NOT fucking funny either.
    Do any of you find this funny so far? I adivse you not to reply if you do think its funny.
    Who does this to someone who is supposed to be a good friend??? Do I have the definition of what a good friend is wrong?
    I want to know how anyone thinks this is funny.
    This is NOT the same as boys bustin balls. This is plain and simple vandalism.
    Anyone who does this kind of shit, is just a mean and spiteful person.
    Am I wrong?
    Since these boys were in their own car, the soccerboy knew who it was.  He later texted them and said,
    if you do it again, my mom will not call your parents, she will call the fucking cops”! end of convo!
    Because that is what I said. And I most definitely ment it.
    Every fucking word.
    So skip two weeks later.
    The soccerboy goes out with a friend, and is dropping off this friend and a car pulls up with boys in it and halloween masks on. They proceed to throw eggs again at the soccerboys car.
    What the fuck? Really?  SO the soccerboy takes down the license plate number and calls me.
    He also called both boys moms and told them, I know it was your kid, and I am calling the cops. FYI- Just wanted you to know.

    I thought that in it's self took balls. Of course he is pissed, This was not ha ha funny moment.
    Did I mention that I have been sick for TWO weeks.
    So I get woke up at 11PM, and I am not freakin happy.
    The soccerboy knows who these boys were, even with their masks on.
    SO I ask the soccerboy, are you sure you want me to call the cops? Then the sportsman comes in and says "if you don't call then I will".
    So I call the cops.
    The soccerboy and sportsman are in the garage washing off his car.
    Why is the sportsman helping wash you ask? Cause this is what family does. We stick together.
    Then these dip shits had the balls to drive past our house.
    Not a good idea I’m tellin ya.
    At this point the sportsman has had a couple of makers marks. He was feeling pretty damn mean at this point.

    The sportsman is a really nice guy, till he's not.
    You shouldn’t mess with him, especially after he has been drinking.
    So Monday rolls around and the soccerboy goes to school. He always hangs out with these dumbasses boys and others before school.
    You can guess what happened when he got to school.
    They all shunned him.
    Cause he called the cops, well really I called the cops.
    How rude!
     I think that is just so freakin wrong.
    They are the jackasses who egged the soccerboys car. The soccerboy did nothing wrong!
    Yes, these are kids that he has been good friends with since kindergarton. Which makes it even worse.
    I told the soccerboy, better to have found out now who his real friends are, and not later.
    This has been a hard reality for the soccerboy.
    but I know he will pull thru.  He is a good–solid kid.
    High School can be such a bitch
     you know.


    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/11/old-friends-bad-egg.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive