Monday, November 1, 2010

S t r a n g e r


    After two days of being really sick, and lots of time to sit and think.
    I still can’t stop thinking about “him”. I know, I know.
     I swore I wouldn’t write about "him" anymore
    but................
    I thought I knew him.
    I knew we had the same appetite for sex.
    I knew we even had the same taste in music.
    We both have a love for dogs.
    I know that he has a gentle heart.
    I know he is a very private person (oddly enough I am not)
    Doesn't seem like I knew much about him after all.
    We weren’t married.
    Even though you can be married to someone and yet never truly “know” someone. Right?
    Was anything he said the truth?
    I often wonder.
    Or
    Was it part of some game.
    Was I just willingly playing along? Most people would rather believe a lie than face the truth.
    I never thought of myself as such a person.
    Was he just saying those things guys say to get you into bed? Again I went willingly.
    If there had been more time or under different circumstances would I have gotten to know “him”. Would he have let me in?
    Does it even matter now?
    Was I delusional? Was any of it real?
    The feelings I thought he had for me.
    I claim to be a pretty intelligent women, but now I feel pretty stupid.
    I really believed he cared for me.
    Was he “that” good?
    I am after all such an easy target. Since I want to be loved so badly, that I believed.
    The not knowing is what really sucks.
    It’s like unfinished business. I know a lot of times in life you don’t get the answers you seek. But it doesn’t make you want them any less.
    The answers that is.
    I know I have such horrible trust issues. 
    I want love but yet I don’t believe when I am told I am loved.
    Will the wondering ever go away?
    Or
    Will I still be hung up on him 10 years from now?
    Wondering
    Was it real?
    Or
    Just a fantasy?
    And
    Would I be ok with whichever one it was
    Hmmmmmmm
    That is the question.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/11/s-t-r-n-g-e-r.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive