Monday, November 8, 2010

Smother


    I need my
    s p a c e.
     Not just personal my space.

    Cause I am truly one of “those” people that

    requires some s p a c e.

    I soooo hate when I'm out in public and people feel the freakin need to stand right the fuck on top of me.  
    Unless we are fucking. Back the h e l l  up!  
    The holidays are the worst.  People can really piss me off.  The last couple of years I have been doing alot more on-line shopping.
    For this very reason. I think its just safer for everyone. No?
    Honestly if I want you inside my "intimate" zone you will fucking know it !
    Otherwise back the fuck up.

    Just so you know, very few people ever make it in there. Inside my "zone".
    I just don’t like people standing so close to me that I can smell their freakin breath.
    That is just fucking gross.  Let me just say, that not even once has it been some totally hot dude.
    Just sayin that might have made a big difference.
    Nope my luck is, always the really gross smelly person with snot nosed kids.
    UGH!  Breathing right down my neck.
    As of recently the sportsman has been smothering me. Like drive me crazy smothering.
    S M O T H E R I N G
    Seriously people I am working over time here to fix this relationship.(yes I know its broken becaues of me)  I can only handle so much though.
    He calls me, he texts me, and he emails me all day long.  Previously we talked maybe once a day, and that was if there was something important to say. We never texted, or emailed. No sexy little chit chat.
    I was fine with that. Give me some time to miss you already. Geez
    At home he is glued to my side. Whats to be close to me all the fucking time. When we lay in bed he wants to be touching me all the time.
    No not in a sexual way.(well sometimes) Just our skin touching. You know how close that is??? Really freakin close.
    He also comes in every morning and stands when I am in the shower. To chat with me.
    Ahhh, how sweet right? NO!
    It is not.
    I have no personal space/time alone. I am not a loner by any means. I am however only human.  I like quite time away from people.
    Don't get me wrong I love him.
    He is a great person.
    but
    Does anyone know what happens when you smother someone??
    Anyone???
    Anyone???
    Well let me just fucking tell you.
    It makes that person R U N.
    Now these things don't not make me a freak, A bitch, or  Frigid. For freakin real folks.
    Fact- 1) I have health issues, 2) Everyone needs personal time alone.
    Oh my, did I just say all that out loud.
    Must be the PMS thing.
    Damn If I don’t kinda feel a little better.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/11/smother.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive