Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Voyeur in me


    Some times when I am driving home from work, on a beautifully sunny day, I like to ride with my windows down, with my hair blowing in the wind, and the music cranked up.



    And


    My skirt hiked just a tiny little bit up my thighs.


    I have even been known to hike my skirt up even further, and show a little more like......, when I am passing by a semi truck, just to get a reaction.
    Do they like it? Hmmmmmmm, I dont know.
    Why do I care? Why do I behave like this?


    I am not like this all the time. There are just some days when I am feeling freakin awesome and I get just a little bit naughty.


    It's nothing new that I have a high sex drive(still has not been explained, and Im not sure it really needs to be at this point) or that I am very self concious of my body. So I dont show it all the time. For real! At least not all of it.


    So this is not an every day occurance. Cause I don’t feel great every day, and to be honest the weather is not perfect everyday either.
    I have to be in the right kind of mood.


    My point is, if I behave like this does it make me Voyeur?


    -I am participating in the HNT, does that make me a Voyeur?
    -I like to run around the house naked, does that make me a Voyeur?


    I don’t consider myself to be one.
    What are the guidelines for someone to be considered a voyeur?
    What does a voyeur really even mean? Can you be part voyeur?

    The definition of voyeurism is (does this describe me?)
    -a person who obtains sexual pleasure or excitement from the observation of someone undressing, having intercourse, etc. ;
    -one obtaining sexual gratification from observing unsuspecting individuals who are partly undressed, naked, or engaged in sexual acts;
    - an obsessive observer of sordid or sensational subjects.
    What does it mean if you mostly get excited about the thought of yourself  being naked?
    Can this really be me?
    Am I a voyeur?
    What do you think?
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/11/voyeur-in-me.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive