Wednesday, November 17, 2010

H N T- Firsts


    I wasn’t sure I wanted to particpate, in the “Half Nekkid Thursday” thing.






    Honestly, it’s not like anyone really asked me to do it.


    I just was intrigued by other peoples photo posts.
    So I thought what the hell.


    I am after all not one to show off my body, but I do have a very creative mind and have some pretty amazing artistic abilities.


    My other concern was, I have a hand full of people that visit my blog , that I would feel just a wee bit uncomfortble if they saw me half naked.


    So anyways, over the last couple of weeks, I have checked out several other peoples sites on Thursdays to see their photos for “HNT”.


    WOW
    No, Holy shit!


    I was amazed at some of the photos I saw. Really!


    Some, let me just say put it ALL out there, and some, were very artistic.


    I personally liked the ones that left a little bit more to the imagination. But that’s just me.


    After viewing some of these, it made me think I could(maybe) do this.


    Will I go as far as some I have seen? I’m thinking hmmmmmm probably not. Sorry.


    Honestly, I don’t think you really want me to either.


    So I will do it for awhile and just see where it goes. Agreed.....

    and
    If you don't want to see the photos, then I suggest you dont' stop by on Thursdays.
    So here is my first photo.
    You have to start somewhere right, and yes, I am very proud of my feet. 


    Maybe that’s why I have a foot fetish.




    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/11/h-n-t-firsts.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive