Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Ups and Downs OR is it the Ins and Outs of "Anal beads"

    Not too long ago I made a simple little mention of "anal beads".
    Just a matter of fact topic.  About how that kind of thing can be discussed here on my blog.
    What I found out was, 1) everone wanted to hear about “anal beads”, and 2) my good friend Jersey Girl had never even heard of them at all.
    So just for the Jersey Girl,  I will write about anal beads today. I don't have a super wide knowledge of them. But I'll give ya what I got.
    I will even share a lovely photo of them for those of you who need that visual.

    You know in case you feel compelled to go out and purchase some. I'm just sayin.
    I think the first time I ever found out what “anal” beads were I was in H.S. I know sooooo young. If my parents only knew.

    A good friend of mine and I went to this creepy adult store.  It had a little bit of everything.  As I look back now, it probably wasn't the safest place to be.  Not really sure why we were really there. Gag gift? IDK
    This is where I saw anal beads for the very first time. Did I mention that the "creepy" guy working there gave us a very detailed description on how they were supposed to be used.
    Um, Hello!  If the title of the toy is “Anal” doesn’t that imply that it goes in your a s s? 
    I may have been young but not completely freakin stupid. 
    Nor did I need this "creeper" to explain it to me. Did I look like I was in the market to purchase some? WTF!
    So moving on to years later. My first marriage.  Still young and probably a little inexperieced. but not s t u p i d.
    My first husband was into all kinds of kinky shit or maybe its he was older and knew more.
    At least when he introduced them (anal beads) to me, I wasn’t completely confused.  Thanks to the “creeper” guy. Whatever.
    Which I almost forgot to mention, that the “beads” come in all different sizes. Seriously.
    I guess this means that some people out there have bigger assholes than others? Ha Ha Ha.
    I find that a tid bit funny. No, really I find it freaking hilarious!
    Now jumping to the present, while I currently don’t own any “anal” beads. I'm certainly not opposed to them.
    Just don't currently own a pair.
    I'm not so sure the sportsman would be into that kind of thing.
    So here's a little 411 for you newbies, it’s kinda like a pleasure/ pain kinda thing.
    Hence, the fact that your a s s is suppose to be e x i t only.
    But hey no judging here.
    To each his own.
    If you feel the need,
     you can run right out
    and
     pick up
    your very own pair.
               Just sayin..........
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/11/ups-and-downs-or-is-it-ins-and-outs-of.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive