Sunday, November 28, 2010

F Bomb, The Kittycat has a potty mouth

    As of recently I have had quite the potty mouth.
    Like a freakin sailor.
    Normally I would only drop the "F " bomb if I was REALLY pissed off about something.
    Well, it seems as of late I must be real angry, about something.

     Since I use it all the damn time.
    Angry about what?
    I do not know. I don’t feel like I'm pissed off all the time. Maybe here and there. Is it subconcious?
    I have been disappointed lately in some of the things that have happened in my life. but then again isn't everyone disappointed now and again with life.
    No one is happy all the time.
    Is my increase in foul language due to less church attendance?
    Not sure.
    I can say with cetainty that I don’t hang out with any sailors.
    Where is all this anger coming from?
    I think I need some intervention.
    Of some sort. Any suggestions?
    When I was growing up we weren’t even allowed to tell someone to shut up.  
    That was  like saying the F word.

    Who have I become? As of late?
    Why am I allowing myself to be so angry?
    and what is the issue that is pissing me off?
    Is this about "him"?
    I just don't know. It's something to ponder on.
    If it is, when will it stop being about "him"?
    I tell other people all the time that life is too short, so enjoy it to the fullest. Right?
    SO why then am I not enjoying it myself? To its fullest.


    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/11/f-bomb-kittycat-has-potty-mouth.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive