Thursday, November 18, 2010

HNT and the KittyCat


    I'm all about simple.
    KittyCat Exercising


    Recently, while trying to figure out where to go with my life, I decided that I should make a list of things I am passionate about
    or
    that make me happy.
    That’s some place to start right.

    SO here is my list.
    1.  Art-I love to draw, paint, and take photos. I have not done any of these things in over 6months.
    2.  Reading- I love to read books.I belong to a book club, but have not been reading much lately.
    3.  Exercise- I love to run and work out at the gym. It is something that is very important to me. It is the biggest stress reliever for me, next to sex.
    4.  Music- I love to listen to music. It makes me feel good, no matter what my mood.
    5.  Movies- I love going to the movies.  It's nice to take a break and live in a fantasy for a couple of hours.
    6.  Outdoors- I love planting flowers and landscaping stuff.
    7.  My dogs- I have been ignoring them cause I have been too self absorbed lately.

    Then I made a list of things to work towards.  Things I could or should start doing. Things that would make me a better person and would make the sportsman happy.
    1.  Learn to cook. (I mean really cook. Maybe sign up for a cooking class)
    2.  Putting the phone down- I am working towards less “phone” time.
    3.  Go wine tasting.
    4.  Sex-Being patinet with the sportsman in bed.
    5.  Learn to golf. Take lessons so I can golf with the sportsman.
    6.  More focus on the future with the sportsman.
    7.  Attend a pole dancing class.

    I know it is a big list, and I can’t accomplish it all. But in order to make changes for the better in my life
    I have to at least try.
    Heres to new beginnings,
    with occasional fall backs.
     Since no one is perfect.


    H A P P Y

    Please stop over at OHNT and check out the great photography.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/11/hnt-and-kittycat.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive