Monday, November 29, 2010

Sometimes Emotions get in the way of living life


    Sometimes your emotions get in the way of rational thinking.
    You get soooooo wrapped up in your
    Freakin f e e l i n g s  that you can’t possibly see clearly.

    I have had this problem as of late.


    It seems I have gotten a little off track with things because of my feelings.

    I am not the overly emotional type of person in general.
    I think it’s been a combination of things.
    -“him”
    -hormones
    -sportsman
    -mean people
    -jackass contractors
    -hormones
    -kids
    -upcoming holidays

    I should have just said all of the above has caused me to be emotional. I just don’t normally allow my feelings to get soooooo out of control and take over my life.

    I am one of those people that says “Whatever” alot.
     Not so much cause I don’t give a shit but more along the lines that I just am not gonna get worked up about shit that I have no control over.

    I will talk about it, but I don’t get all emotional about it.
    But
    Lately for whatever reason I have allowed my emotions to take over my life.

    Well not anymore.
    I am BACK!
    To the normal ME.

    No more cry baby bullshit going on here.
    You can count on that.
    The bitch is back !
    Learn it, live it, love it!
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/11/sometimes-emotions-get-in-way-of-living.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive