Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wishy- Washy

    I’m pretty sure I have mentioned this before.
     I hate people who can't make a freakin decision.
    Ok, so HATE is a very s t r o n g word.
    Is this better?
    It really bothers me when people can’t make a DAMN decision.
    And in this particular situation,
    I’m not sure if its being wishy washy or what the hell is up.
    I hate not knowing. I like things to be defined.
    Black and White people!!!!
    Black and White
    When I ask you a qustion I need a straight forward answer.
    Not a fucking change of subject
     or an answer that really isn't
     an answer
    but
     more of a fucking question.
    It this too much to ask?
    I    think     not.
    So remember next time I ask you a serious question,
    just say whatever pops into your fucking head.
    That very moment.

     Just say it.
    And no matter what it is,
    We will be good to go.
     I promise.
    I never get angry for honesty.
    I swear.
    We all clear?

    Alrighty then.

    Till

    next

    time.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/03/wishy-washy.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive