Sunday, March 6, 2011

Top 10 best songs to get LAID by

    So recently a good friend of mine and I were discussing what is the best music to get laid to. 
    Now he has his list and I have mine.
    Personally I think these are some of the best songs to be rode hard to.

    Check them out.
     Let me know if you have any songs I/we missed.
     I totally want to know.
    You know I'm always looking for a new "fuck" song.

    Just sayin
     
    So here it is.
    1. Ginuwin, "Pony"
    2. Saliva, "Click, Click, Boom"
    3. Bad Company, "Feel like Making Love"
    4. Seether, "Remedy"
    5. White Zombie, "More Human than Human"
    6. A Perfect Circle, "Judith"
    7. The Cars, Just What I needed"
    8. Tool, "Aenema"
    9. Mudvane, "Happy"
    10. AC DC, Let me put my love into you"

    If you haven't heard of these songs you should totally look them up.
    and even use one or two. For that "special" moment.Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/03/top-10-best-songs-to-get-laid-by.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive