Friday, March 18, 2011

End of the Line

    I think I have come to an empasse in my "blog" life.
    I think it might be time that this come to an end.

    Definition: Empasse- A situation that is so difficult that no progress can be made; a deadlock or a stalemate .

    The fact that I am writing this tells you how seriously I am in considering it.

    Ending it all.

    You know, I've made alot of good friends here, but along with every good friend I have picked up things that are making my life stressfull and very complicated.

    I just don't need that kinda shit in my life.

    The whole point in me starting this blog was to free my life of stress and anxiety.
    Its almost to the point where I dont enjoy doing it anymore.
    What the hell?
    I have people stalking me. I have people I thought were my friends, end up not really being.
    I take full responsibility that my openess and honesty here has hurt peoples feelings.
    There is such a fine line out here in the blog/internet world.
    I know that not everyone is who they say they are.
    I know that alot of people just make shit up.
    Cause who the fuck is gonna call them out? No one.

    Unlike me who shares openly about everything. My fault, for telling the truth and putting it all out there. I openly embraced new friends. When I should of been more cautious. I guess you can say I'm some what gullible.

    Definition Gullible- easily duped: tending to trust and believe people, and therefore easily tricked or deceived.

    So, I got what was coming to me.

    I know if I quit writing that I will be forgotten immediately and replaced with 100 new bloggers.
    I get it. I'm not a complete dummy.

    Right now I'm hurt, disappointed, creeped out, scared, and just plain tired of the fucking stress.

    I have talked before about taking a break, and I tried. But I like to write. I like to get things out of my head. For me it frees up space to think about other things or new things. So this isnt a threat. Its just reality.

    I just don't know if I can continue to do it or not.
    I really enjoy reading other peoples blogs. So I will still be roaming around here to some degree. or maybe I'll just become a lurker.
    I just don't know if I can post anymore.

    I need to do some serious thinking. but just wanted to let you know where I was with things.
    and
    maybe none of you gives two shits, but I'm telling you anyways. Thats what I do best. Share shit.

    For those of you that are who you say you are, were cool.
    Those of you who are full of shit, well you know that we are
    D O N E.

    Peace out for now. Until next time.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/03/end-of-line.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive