Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rituals

    Yes, I've been told that I am
     s t r a n g e.
    On many occasions. WTF! Really?
    Ok so I have come to accept that I am not of the “norm”.
    I say who really gives two shits? Not me.
    The most recent has to do with my bedtime rituals.
    I like to fall asleep to the movie "Signs" every night.
    Scary movie? Hmmmm, maybe kinda. but I have seen it so many times, so I dont find it scary so much anymore.
    Honestly, I don't find that any fucking stranger than the sportsman needing to fall asleep to "Law and Order". Really?
    It’s not like I am actually watching the movie. For real.
    I set the sleep timer and at some point, I fall asleep. Duh
    Some people like.................
    total darkness to fall asleep.
    Some like ocean sounds.
    Some read a book.
    Some require sex (or self pleasuring) before they can fall asleep.
    All are normal things, I think.
    I guess what I’m trying to spit out here is it does not really matter what the hell it is as long as you can fall asleep and stay asleep? Right
    Everyone has a nightly ritual. This is mine.
    This is what I do to help prepare myself for a good nights sleep.
    Every Night!
    I take a h o t aromatherapy bath and read a book for an hour before bed time.
    I normally go to bed at 9pm. Which means all the good 9:00 shows have to be recorded on my dvr.  Yes I am freaking boring. No big news there people. I never said I was exciting.
    I do all of this,  so that I can get up at 4:30am the next morning to go to the gym and start the day all over again.
     I require a good nights sleep.
    Soooooooooo
    What are your nightly rituals?
    Tell me you got some off
    the wall shit that makes
    me look
    n o r m a l.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/03/rituals.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive