Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Lucky Charm Kitty- March Madness Baby!

    FEELING LUCKY?

    St. Pats day is one of my fav holidays,
     right there next to Halloween.
    It also happens to fall the week of March Madness
    And
    Well everyone knows how much I l o v e college basketball.

    Almost every freakin year, If St Pats falls during the week, I make sure I take off work, so that I can get all dressed up(full on green people) and head out to the local bar to have a rockin good time with my best buddies and of course drink some green beer.  All day long.
    Of course I always make it to the parade first. 
     Lets get real people its not just all about the green beer. Ok, maybe it is.
    For the most part there is a large group of us that go.  Just depends on what day it falls on.
    Like this year, in the middle of the fucking week. Kinda hard to get too many people to take off work. Only the die hards will make it this time.
    Now I’m sure some of you are thinkign wow, you are a little old to be acting like this.and hello your not even Irish.
     Well I don’t agree. I don’t think there is an age limit and you sure the hell don’t have to be irish to celebrate the holiday.
    Plus I will also be celebrating March Madness.
    So
    Go out and have some awesome good green beer.
    And
    Watch your fav college basketball team play.

    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/03/lucky-charm-kitty-march-madness-baby.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive