Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cause I care to send the very best



    Soooooo, I’m a card person.
    I'm totally aware that in this day and age very few people send actual cards anymore. Makes me special I suppose.

    My view on that is, It’s a cheap way to show someone you care. Your actual hand writing is in it. Its very personal. Its from the heart. You can add perfume to it. (which I do) and make it even more personal. You can add stickers (for fun). You can add a stick of gum. (dont ask my mother does this all the time). You can send dirty photos(which I never do. I swear) There are all kinds of things you can send with a card.

    The possibilities are endless.

    Not like the electronic shit. very unpersonal. Cold. blah.
    Just like that commercial. I do care to send the very best to people I care about.

    I send cards to my kids. All the time. There is just something wonderful about getting a card in the mail. That has a smiley face and a big fat I love you in it.

    I send cards to in town friends. I send cards to out of town friends.
    I send them to who ever needs one.

    Because I think its important. and I love cards.

    As a norm, I go to Target twice a month and I look for unusual cards and I buy lots of them. For all occasions.

    Whether it to be for:
    Support
    Wish a happy birthday
    Send condolences
    Love/romance
    Ha , Ha- funny just because

    So the next time someone is sick or sad, I have a special hand picked card to send to them.

    Just from ME.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/03/cause-i-care-to-send-very-best.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive