Monday, March 7, 2011

Walking on SUNSHINE


    I know by writing this, 
    I will piss someone off.
    But
    I always share h e r e what is going on in my life. 
    I share it all.
    I never sugar coat shit.
    Thats just not me.
    Sorry.
    SO there is always the possibility that someones feelings will get hurt.
    That is n e v e r my intention.
    I feel like anymore
     I need to put that
     as a disclaimer on my blog.
    WTF!
    Anyways, I made a new friend

    who is actually an old friend.
    I’ve known him for a awhile now,
    but
    didn’t REALLY know him, know him.
    Weve emailed.
    And comment on each others blog.
    Weve even chatted on the phone.
    But lately
    Weve been talking a lot more.
    No biggie.
    Its just a friendship.
    I'm cool with that.
    The big thing is he makes me smile.  
    Really makes me smile.
    His accent is kinda sexy.
    Our conversations are never complicated.
    We laugh and carry on
     like weve been friends for years.
    I enjoy his company. Alot
    There is no d r a m a.
    Its always an effortless conversation.
    Which is what I need in my life right now. 
    Someone who can help me get thru the day to day shit 
    and not be sad.
    We have
    No expectations of each other.
    Sometimes I think that makes a friendship easier.
    There is no sexual pressure.
    We don’t live in the same state. 
     So there will be no “hooking” up. 
    Or
    will there be?
    Just messin.
    Now I’m not saying that I don’t
    find him sexually attractive.
    I’ve seen his pictures.
    Wink Wink
    I just don’t find that to be a problem.
    You can be attracted to someone
    and still behave yourself.
    and wtf really we live across the country
    how much sex do you thinks gonna go on.
    Ha Ha

    So
     I have made a new
     friend
     that I really enjoy talking to.
    For whatever that’s worth. 
    He's like the SUN.
    When I step into him,
    I feel really warm.
    I am worry free.
    I feel content.
    I am Happy.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/03/walking-on-sunshine.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive