Friday, March 4, 2011

Sneaky Peek



    I read a lot of blogs.  All different kinds.
    Ones about family;
    Ones about sex;
    Ones about sports/running;
    Ones about music;
    Ones about life experiences;
    Ones that are funny;
    Ones about food;
    All of them very interesting. I try to comment on all of them.  (not sure why I feel I must, since I read over 30 a day)And even when I don’t have anything to say, I say “ I got nothing”.
    I'm not a writer, so I dont have witty shit to say. I'm an artist. so sometimes there is a lack  for words.
    I know who would of fucking thought, that the
    Kittycat would be at a loss for words.
    What the fuck.
    So
    The ones I find the most
    interesting are people who
     have met on-line and hooked up.
    I follow a couple of couples religiously.
    Sometimes it makes me jealous, that they seem to happy.
    I read in detail their excitement they feel from talking to
    this not obtainable person.
    It still amazes me how
    many people have met
    on line and have become “involved”. 
    Well as involved as one can be long distance.
    I find it very thought provoking the amount of married unhappy people out there
    that  find solice in another blogger.
    People that are going thru the exact same shit.
    I see hook ups all the time.
    I’m curious as to what really
    happens between them.
    You know the shit that you don’t get to see on line. 
    Are there photos? Are there web cams?
    Do they talk on the phone to each other?
    It’s like getting a tiny Glimpse  into their lives.
    Its kina like a fucking romance novel.
    I often wonder, do any of them really ever hook up?
    IS there travel involved?
    Does anything ever come out
    of these online long distance hook ups?
    How long do they carry on
     before they want MORE.
    Just something I think about.

    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/03/sneaky-peek.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive