Monday, March 7, 2011

The BIG -Give and Take

    Tums. are MY new bff.
    I eat them like they re fucking candy.
    Ok, being serious for a moment.  I only eat a totally of 10 a day cause the bottle says "not to exceed that in a 24 hr period". and I totally follow directions.
    Ha ha. If you believe that then you don't know me very well.
    DO I think they are super yummy? Um, HELL NO.
    Are they a necessity? Fuckin A.
    I know I've talked about it before. My body rejects most of everything.
    I'm totally surprised it hasn’t rejected sperm yet. That would just be my fucking luck,  as much as I love sex.
    Not even funny people.
    Most days when I get up in the morning, I'm in pain. I know that I need to take shit, but at what cost. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    You know people make deals with the devil all the time to avoid such things.

     I on the other hand make promises to God, that if I can just have one more day
    of feeling good.
    No fucking allergic reactions. Not today.
    and last but not least, Just don't let me die today.  I swear I will be g o o d.
    Just to survive.
    Is it all worth it?  
    Taking all these things that can equally be b a d ?
    Is it worth it to live every day like this?
    Just to feel good.     for a moment.
    Some would say, Hell yes!!!!
     I
    just don’t know.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/03/big-give-and-take.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive