Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oh baby, Do I l o v e my toys

    I know that not everyone is as comfortable talking about sexual things like I am.
    I’m just not a shy person. I like to share shit.

    So here we GO.
    However, lately I am kinda embarassed to say that I have been getting up in the middle of the night to go take care of myself.
    Everyone knows my sex life leaves a lot to be desired. That the biggest problem between the sportsman and I was the sex. Or the lack of good sex.
    So whatever. I have toys. Doesn’t everyone?
    I have come to rely on my toys to give me the things I need. By "things" I mean an orgasm.  Surely you knew that is what I ment but thought maybe I better clarify it.
    I am a firm believer that having an orgasm is a huge benefit to being healthy and living a stress free life.
    So
    I feel  kinda bad that I have been sneaking around in the middle of the night,  getting out my toys and using them. To. Get. OFF.  Nothing wrong with that right?
    and I seem to sleep better after I get off.
    My big worry is that the soccerboy will get up for something and hear me or worse yet see me. Holy Shit that wouldnt be good.
    But
    I guess I don't feel too terribly bad cause now I have been getting them out in the morning after everyone leaves the house and getting off again.
    I can’t help it.

    I NEED IT!

    So why do I feel bad about doing it?
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/03/oh-baby-do-i-l-o-v-e-my-toys.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive