Monday, March 28, 2011

Cocks around the b l o c k

    I have seen many many cocks in my day. Mostly photos.
    Ok well some real ones too.
    and because I have, I feel that I am a pretty good judge on what are the best ones look like.
    It really is more than just size.
    Not that I don't prefer large ones.
    but
    there is shape;
    color;
    gurth;
    So many things .

    I got to thinking about what most men are.
    The average is supposed to be the same size as a dollar bill. Which got me to thinking. I should do a survey.

    This survey involved,
    1) me asking men I know (not random strangers)
    and
     2) men that I am blogger friends with.

    For the most part I was provided with photos to prove what size they were,( always nice) while the others that I'm good friends with, well I just took their word for it.

    Just so you know I never got to see any of these in person. Bummer.
    You know the first thing I found out was most men did not have a problem with sharing what size they are.
    Photos or otherwise.
    Unless they were below average. I guess I would be a little self concious too.
    2nd I found out that the majority of men are indeed
    "average" size.
    3rd there are a small handful that are most definately
     "above" average.

    Now, don't be shocked to hear that the "above" average was not just black men. (sorry I did not survey any black men,but I do have a girlfriend that is dating one. She provided me with info)
    There are after all some white guys out there with huge cocks too.
    and
    when I say "above" average I mean they were bigger than a dollar bill. Also not surprising the ones that were above average were also larger in width too.  Go figure.

    I also found this nice size chart on-line. I just had to share cause its freakin awesome. Yes, I know its for hotdogs. but aren't they relatively the same? hee hee

    So my conclusion is most men are average.
    Nothing wrong with that.
    I suppose in the end it is what you do with it that makes all the difference.
    Just sayin
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/03/cocks-around-b-l-o-c-k.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive