Saturday, March 12, 2011

DEEP Inside.................My head

    What is inside my head?
    I think about s h i t all the time.
    I have a hard time turning off my brain.
    And
    At times, I tend to over analize shit.
    Are you one of those people?
    Who tends to over analize shit?
    Sometimes that's good, sometimes bad.
    It seems like I always have something to think about or consider.
    So anyways, after this last weekend I have come to the conclusion.
    There are just some things that I can’t/not willing to give up in my life.
    I know I talk a lot about friendships (HERE), and how particualr I am about them.
    I have someone who is very important to me, a very special someone in my life that I have known for a bit now.
    Someone who I have recently come to terms with what our relationship/friendship was.
     I know I’m strange/a pain in th ass cause I have to have some things d e f i n e d.
    Sooooooo,
    I’m in a good place, with this friendship.
    That is an awesome good feeling. 
    I can count on this person. I know this person cares for me.  This person always knows the right things to say to cheer me up and make me laugh. 
    This person truly “gets” me. We have this crazy connection.
    It’s a good feeling to have. Did I already say that?
    Have you ever had someone that you just had a weird connection with ?
    That good, bad, or indifferent you just were not able to shake it.
    or werent’ willing to give it up.


    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/03/deep-insidemy-head.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive