Sunday, March 20, 2011

This isnt my first Rodeo

    Last week something happened that has taken me a whole week to stop being so upset about it, in order to share about it here.

    The Soccerboy got a ticket.
     For speeding.

    It all went down something like this.

    I get a phone call while at work. From the EX.
    Thats bad enough in its self.
    For starters I freakin h a t e to get calls from the ex.
    HA T E  it people.

    So I get this call that says, "Are YOU sitting down"?
    What the fuck.
    So my mind is racing and my first thought is the soccerboy has been in a wreck.

    Then the EX says that the soccerboy got a speeding ticket.
    Oh, ok thats not a big deal right.
    Everyone gets a ticket. and geezum he turned 16 in October and there hasnt been any problems.

    So the EX continues to tell me that soccerboy was afraid to call and tell me.
    So instead he called his dad. Did I mention he also called his sister, Tattoo girl to ask for advice. (since she has had a few herself) Before he would call me.

    The soccerboy was more afraid of me than the actual cop who gave him the freakin ticket.
    Yes, It was only for speeding.
    but
    the soccerboy was going 60 miles per hour in a speed zone of 35! that is 25 over people.

    That is freakin dangerous.
    No wonder he didnt want to call me first.
    What the hell! Yes I am gonna be pissed.
    Wouldnt you be?

    So this little ticket is gonna cost $250 and the attorney to get the ticket taken care of is another $200. The EX is gonna pay for it all. How nice of him right.
    Whatever.
    So the soccerboy is expected to get a job and pay half of it back.
    Yes, you heard me right. The EX is only making him pay back 1/2.

    Maybe I really am a bitch but in order to make a point I thought he should pay all of it back.

    Again whatever.

    Another life learning experience. What do you think the soccerboy took away from this?

    I'll give you one guess.

    After his initial being scared shitless .

     Life is back to same ole, same ole.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/03/this-isnt-my-first-rodeo.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive