Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Guilty! Of being overly social

    Lets call it withdrawl.
    Recently I quit FB. I found myself being just a little bit obsessed with the need to check my fucking phone. All the t i m e.
    It was out of control.
    I found myself constantly looking at my phone for a message from someone or a comment. Addicted.
    Especially if I was bored with nothing to do.
     As a form of entertainment. I used to read peoples shit.
    cause I hate sitting and doing nothing.besides being boring I feel lazy doing nothing.
    I started with turning off the sound on my iphone for incoming emails. I thought that would totally fix my problem. So that I wouldnt have to quit FB.
    But yet I still found myself checking my phone.
     Constantly.
    I know totally unhealthy.
    I have been off fb for over two weeks.
    My orig reason:
    I dropped off so that I could have more time to think.
    About things.
    And e
     what I was going to do about my current situation with the sportsman.
    I totally needed to just put down the damn phone. Ugh
    I obviously have NO self control.
    Surely I am not the only one out there. That has become obsessed with this.Is it the damn iphones fault? or is it FB? or is it ME?
    Then I woke up the in the morning and decided that I deserved the entertainment I was getting from reading peoples shit every day.
    So I am now back on FB. I feel like I am in better control of myself now. vs the first time I got on FB.
    So all is good now. I feel like I can do this.
    I can handle it. Say it with me, I CAN HANDLE THIS!
    Has anyone else had this problem with FB?
     Where you become obsessed?  You know it cant be a good thing.
    Maybe I need to get a life.
     Theres a thought.


    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/03/guilty-of-being-overly-social.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive