Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Raw Rev


    You know that as a norm I don't pimp shit h e r e unless I really believe in it.

    Also, I have never been paid for any of my pimping of any products that I have taked about here.

    I just do it to share with you "my friends" cool shit that I come across.

    So today I'm gonna share with you some new nutritional bars that I have been eating.

    Not only are they super yummy

    but
    they are really good for you.

    All are vegan, uncooked, and live organic food.
    SOME are gluten , soy and dairy free.
    Some have sprouted flax seed.  Also they are kosher.
    Some even have hemp protein in them. Lets not forget your great omegas. They have it all!

    Now a days more and more products out there that are gluten free.

    This may or may not mean anything to you.

    So here it is, my new fav.    Raw Revolution bars.

    There are many different flavors to choose from.
    Chocolate & Coconut, Spirulina & Cashew, Cashew & agave nectar, coconut & agave nectar, and banana. I know there are more flavors but these are the only ones I have found at my health food store.

    They even have a smaller version, that are only 100 calories.
    I know they may not be for everyone.
    but
    it doesn't hurt to try them just once.
    You never know.
    It just might be your
    next new fav.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/03/raw-rev.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive