Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Miracle Cream- Narcissist

    The amount of money
    I have spent
    over the last 3 years
     is fucking insane.
    I don’t feel old, but the fear of looking old really bothers me. Probably more than it should. Why? you ask.  Isnt that kinda vain?
    I blame it on this guy I know. Who at a happy hour 3 years ago, said I was old.
    He later said he ment I was older than him, which was true. He is like 10 years younger than me.
    But the comment none the less really upset me.
    And every since I have been on this freakin mission.
    I have bought so much shit. Trying to find the perfect "something".
    Since I have allergies to a lot of things, sometimes I've only used the product once before having an adverse reaction. Its like flushing money down the toilet. Literally.
    You know there are a million products out there for everything. Lots and Lots of shit.
    Eyes
    Neck
    Lips
    Forehead
    Dryness
    Wrinkles

     Oily problems
    Pimples
    Sagging
    Uneven color
    The list goes on and on.
    I woke up today and decided, what the fuck. I just don’t give a shit anymore.
    I put all my products into a sack and I'm giving them all away. All of it.
     More than half haven’t even been touched.
    I am freeing myself of the worry.  I will just have to be accepted for who I am.
    and if people dont like it, then I say "see ya".
    It is a very empowering feeling
     to just let go.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/03/miracle-cream-narcissist.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive