Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Why sports bras ROCK

    Recently I had to go looking for another new bra.
    While some men might think this is a kickass time, it really is NOT.

    Don’t get me wrong I love to look at sexy outfits, just not everyday plain jane bras.
    I am in need of another bra due to the boobie shrinkage.
    Yes freakin shrinkage again!!!!
    WTF! Really. Why can't one lose weight in the locations they desire. Cause I'm telling you my breast are not the first place I woud choose to loose fat.
    I have now purchased 6 bras , say it with me  s i x  bras, in a matter of 6 months.
    If you’re not aware, bras are damn exspensive. At leat if you are buying them at Victoria Secret.
    So anyways my current bra doesn’t fit anymore, its too freakin big.  
    I am too embarassed to even tell you what size I am now, so don’t even bother asking.
    So Saturday I headed out to shop for a new one. This time I drug the sportsman along with me. Thinking It would be an in and out kinda thing.
    Also cause I thought maybe he could come into the dressing room with me and fool around a bit. No not really. 
    Yes freakin really, that totally turns me on.
    Honestly, I just thought he would want to spend the time with me.
    So 45 min later and 30 bras. I did not find a single one that fit me right.
    The sportsman was sitting outside waiting(patiently) on me and repeatedly texted me to hurry the hell up in his nice voice text.
    So when I finally came out of the dressing room with only a sports bra in hand the sportsman said WTF?  I thought you were buying a bra.
    I replied, “Um, yes I am see here it is”! Jackass!
    Cause I so love to wear them all the freakin time. NOT REALLY.
    But since I can’t find anything else, this is what I will wear till I either find one that fits or I put back on some weight.
    Which totally sucks ass.
    What do you think? Can a sports bra look sexy?
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/12/why-sports-bras-rock.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment