Monday, December 6, 2010

I call BULLSHIT !

    Let me put it out there that, I have a real big freakin problem with people who are constantly placing blame.
    You know those kind of people who don’t own up to their own fuck ups.

    To those types of people, I call BULLSHIT.
    It has been brought to my attention recently (Ok, 5 freakin minutes ago) that I was a much funner (is that even a real word) person prior to the “let me walk all over you” girl I have recently been.
    I can tell you, I call BULLSHIT on that one.
    What the hell? 
    I know no one likes the whinny poor little ole me kinda girl. Sooooooooooo, That girl got kicked to the curb.
    Hey, this is kinda fun.
    What other shit has happened lately that I can call BULLSHIT on?
    Hmmmmmmmm, let me think.
    I can call BULLSHIT on the soccer boy, who recently had the balls to say under his breath that I was lazy.  All because he needed a pair of jeans washed and I had not done any laundry in oh, lets say a DAY.
    Or
    How about those fuckers that were in the slow lane this morning driving FIFTY FIVE, What the hell. You may have all god damn day to jack around, but I got a fucking job to get to. SO move your ass over. That is total BULLSHIT.
    And
    Then there was the douche bag at my gym that routinely sits and texts instead of working out, but yet holds up the equipment so no one else can use it.
    Seriously, put the phone down or move your ass like somewhere else, like um, I don’t know maybe out to the freakin parking lot.
    I call serious BULLSHIT on that one.
    Now I’m on a roll you may never get me to shut the hell up.
    Of course you could call BULLSHIT, I don’t mind.
    We are all adults here after all.
    I can take it.
    Come on go ahead
    and
    give it to ME.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-call-bullshit.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment