Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa came early at the Kittycats house

    
    The Sportsman
    
    This morning on my way into work, I got to rock out to “The way of the fist” cd, by the ever freakin awesome Five Finger Death Punch.
    (For those of you who don’t know who they are you can go HERE. I have spoke of them MANY times.)
    Why do you ask? Well let me tell you.
    My kickass sportsman bought me the cd (set) on Thursday.
    Why you ask again.
    Well cause he LOVES me. Why else?
    The sportsman knows just how much I love this band. He loves to see me smile.
    He loves to make me happy.
    So he gave me a present early.

    Five Finger is right up there with Godsmack. There is just something about both these guys voices that really turn me on.  Sully is amazing and so is Ivan.
    They draw me in. It’s kinda hard to describe.  They just speak to me.  
    Its like they can see right into my soul.
    I just can’t seem to get enough of them. I listen to their music in the car and while I’m at the gym and of course if they are on the radio.
    So I feel really special today that my sportsman cares so much about me that he would give me a present pre-Christmas.  He didn’t have to. But he did.
    So now I feel like I should equally do something “special” for him, prior to Christmas.  I just can’t think of anything right now. (besides sex)
     I am having a “blank” moment.
    Anyone got any ideas? 

    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/12/santa-came-early-at-kittycats-house.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment