Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Girls Night Out - II

    So I told you it wouldn’t be very long before I hit the bars again with the “girls”.
    Multiple different people this time, but still a rockin good time.
    (I can’t give you really detailed accounts of this night, cause it would totally get me into some super BIG trouble)
    So knowing I was going out again, to celebrate this occasion, I went out and bought a new sweater. I love to shop and to have a reason is even more fun.
    This time I went out with a  n e w  girlfriend.
    A girl from work. 
    Nothing like starting the evening out, down on the plaza with all the beautiful lights twinkling to put you into the partying mood.  And to put a smile on your face.
    Well and vodka. That always puts a smile on your face. Ok, well after you’ve had a couple of drinks then you have a smile on your face. Cause by the time you’ve had a couple everything in the world is w o n d e r f u l.
    So I hung out with my new friend for a few hours, while waiting for a couple of guys to show up. One, that I was wanting to introduce my new GF to.
    We continued to hang out after they finally showed up. Had a few more drinks, and a shot. Then it was time for her to call it a night.
    (smart girl, I should of gone home then too)
    So then I headed to the local bar by my house. I had been getting texts from another GF that I had not seen in over 20 years saying she was wanting to come out.  I was very excited that she wanted to meet at the bar.
    It really was turning out to be a kickass evening.
    We have been friends since HS. When we were in HS we had the best times. She is sooooo much fun.We have been known to get a little wild.
    She is an awesome chick.
    We also both currently have kids at the HS we graduated from.
    SO anyways I was super excited about getting to see her. At this point, I think it was probably around 11:00pm.  I was not even thinking about the time (I should have been).  I just was having such a good time, plus I wasn’t ready to call it quits just yet.
    Somewhere in between the plaza and the 2nd location the sportsman texted me.
    I told him I was heading to “the bar”. Which pissed him off. In general, he doesn’t want me out without him.  Because he DOES NOT TRUST ME!
    I haven’t had a good track record as of late. 
    I’ve been a B A D girl.
    So once, I arrived at the 2nd bar, I hung out with my GF from HS, and others that I went to HS with.  “It” (the bar) is a hang out for people who graduated from my HS.
    So, it’s a gurantee that you will more than likely run into someone you knew from HS.
    Did I mention that “the guy” was at this bar?  OH, my!  And lookin freakin HOT as hell.  It’s so hard for me not to want to be with him.
    I knew up front that he would be there.  After all this is a place he frequents.
    So by going to this bar I am subjecting myself to the potential of getting into trouble.  One would think that I would stay far far away from this establishment right?
    Um, NO!  I just can’t do it.  I go there knowing I am going to see him, cause I want to see him. Cause he is just amazing.
    Which is soooooo BAD. 
    SO anyways, one of the big reasons I don’t really invite the sportsman out with me to this bar is he wouldn’t know anyone there. I would think that would make him feel a little left out.
    So a few more beers and another shot and I am feeling pretty darn good.  Great band playing, and the place is packed.
    Next thing you know its 1;30am and the bar is closing down.  What to do from here?  I’m not ready to call it a night just yet. ( at this point I should of gone home)
    So a few of us go to this guys house. To hang out for a bit, and drink a few more beers.
    Next thing you know it, it’s 2;30am.
    I’m thinking to myself, Holy shit I need to get home.
    The sportsman is gonna freakin kill me.
    Which is exactly what happened when I rolled in the door.
     We had it out.
     Big time.
    The sportsman has had enough.
    He is sooooo  d o n e, with my bullshit.
    To be continued……………..
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/12/girls-night-out-ii.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment