Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mean STREAK


    I am a nice person.
    Until I’m not.
    For those of you who know me, know I have a mean streak.

    For those of you who don’t know.
    You do now.
    All I can say is beware.
    I wouldn’t piss me off if I were you.
    Just sayin
    It does however take alot to piss me off.
    You have to really push me.
    but
    When I get pushed too far, I can be a very ,very mean person.
    I have to say it is NOT one of my best features.
    I however believe that everyone has a limit, of how much shit they can take before they just lose it.
    Am I right? Wouldn’t you agree?
    That everyone has the potential to come unglued.
    Then there are also those people out there who know how to push buttons and do it well.
    Those people suck! ASS
    I am writing about this today because of the holidays that are in full swing.
    Which brings alot of pissy and rude people.
    During a time when there should be love and happiness.
    The holidays seem to bring out the worst in people.
    Wouldn’t you agree?
    So here is ME putting it out there
    that I
     will try harder
    this year to be nice
     and not let people piss me off.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/12/mean-streak.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment