Tuesday, December 14, 2010

KittyCats on House Arrest

    It really isn’t as bad as it sounds. REALLY.
    It can be kinda fun actually.
    I can go places; I just can’t go without my sportsman.
    So I still get to go to the gym. Ultimately that really is the only important place I like to go.

    Now if I were banned from going to the gym there might be a problem.
    and now that things are over with "HIM", I have no reason to go anywhere right?
    Now the sportsman did not come out and say, “you have to stay home 24/7”.
    Nope he just said that “if you want to be single just keep on going out with your friends till 3am”.
    So my definition of that is. Your ass better stay home!
    Is that what you heard?
    So my choice is to stay home. Good choice right?
    I was a little leary at first. I am not big on being told what to do. Nor am I big on changing who I am for anyone. Technically, I am not changing who I am.
    I am just toning ME down a bit.  I realized (with the help of some of YOU) that I needed to make some scarfices in order for my relationship with the sportsman to get repaired. (which it sooooooo needs)
    So, house arrest I have found really isn’t all that unstatisfactory after all.
    I’m kinda liking it, really.
    And just think all my laundry is done and I have managed to get all my dvr stuff watched. My house is super clean.
    How freakin awesome is that!
    See I CAN be a g o o d girl.
    Wink Wink


    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/12/kittycats-on-house-arrest.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment