Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wants for the Holidays


    

    What is on your list for Christmas this year?
    I was thinking about these things this morning.
    About whats on MY list.
    Now there is a difference, at
    least to me between a wish
    list and a Christmas list.
    I have a handful of items I would like to have for Christmas.
    Then there is my wish list.
    On my Chirstmas list, I have things like:
    -   A netbook laptop computer. I wanted one last year so I can write while in bed, but then I ended up spending the money on other people.
    -  A new platnum ring/band since my wedding ring hasn’t fit me for months since I lost weight. This would not be a replacement ring, but something to at least signify to others that I am married. Maybe a token of a new beginning for the sportsman and I.
    -   Large canvas for painting. Since my plan is to start painting again.


    On my Wish list, I have things like:
    -         For me not to die yet; but if I do that I go fast.
    -         For my dads cancer not to come back;
    -         For me to fall in love with the sportsman again
    -         For my kids to stay healthy;
    -         That my mom be safe on her next mission trip to   Africa;
    -         World peace; who doesnt wish for world peace.
    Whats on your list this year?
     That is really important to you.
    I'm also hoping for some
     yummy kisses
    from someone special.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/12/wants-for-holidays.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment