Sunday, December 26, 2010

Shut up already!!!!!!! I'm not listening Did you try the "Suggestion Box"?

    Recently the sportsman and I have had some down right nasty conversations.
    Ok, so NOT the kinda nasty you are thinking right now. More like pissy.  
    The sportsman won’t get off me about losing weight.

    He is like a freakin broken record.
    At first I thought he was just bitching cause I don’t have much of an ass anymore (it's muscular now, HELLO who wouldnt want that?), ok and no boobs either.

    WTF, do those things really matter, when your fucking?I mean in the grand scheme of things, are they the most important things?
    Um, I don't think so.  Unless he is all about the visual aspect, even then come on. Seriously.
    I get it some guys like round FULL assess, and big titties.
    I originally thought his comments were made in a ha ha  kinda way, that he wished I would put back on some weight in those specific areas. 
    Now it has gone from ha ha funny, to plain and simple just annoying.
    STOP ALREADY !!!!

    You know I can’t put on weight in specific areas right?
    We both equally go to the gym 7 days a week.
    Sometimes I take a day off. Depends on how I am feeling.
    So Whats the deal?
    Doesnt he want me to look good?
    I know he is just looking out for my best interest, but he really is starting to piss me off.
    I am not super under weight. I am NOT skin and bones.
    I am lean and fit. There is a difference.
    I eat right, and exercise. I never deprive myself of something I want.
    So what is the freakin problem here? I am a grown women, not a child who needs to be lecutured.
    Is he jealous cause he hasn’t really lost much weight ?
    Is he worried that I will cheat, cause I am in shape?
    (yes, I know he worries about that regardless)
    I just don’t get it. What am I freakin missing here? 
    I used to just laugh it off, but not anymore.

    So, help me out here. How do I get him to stop?
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/12/shut-up-already-i-not-listening-did-you.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment