Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Perception- Behind the Kittycats curtain- HNT

    AS I lay here naked in bed,looking at the ceiling. I think back to why I chose the name of "this" blog.
    (this is an issue that really bothers me.)
    AS many of you previous followers know, I had to change my blog due to me being harassed.

    Which is part of why I chose the word “Perception”.

    I feel like no matter what the freakin
    t r u t h is, its really all about whatever people perceive, is the truth.

    That's really what's automatically deemed the truth or fact.
    When more often than not, is a
    total fucking lie.
    I have always been very truthful and very brutally honest on my blog.
    It is no big surprise that it’s not for everyone. Some people are more into the sweetness of sugar coating.
    I'm sorry you won't find any of that h e r e.
    I only write to get shit off my chest, as to help me get thru each day.
    I feel like alot of people also do this.
    Start a blog for one reason and over time the reason changes as to why they continue to write and post.
    Anyways back to why I chose the name of my blog.
    I was accused of not being a good person, and because one person said so and had a bigger voice than I( hard to believe right) it was assumed to be true.
    Well they are wrong and the people who listened are just as bad for not questioning the facts. Or giving me the benefit of doubt.
    You can’t just damn someone to hell off of suspicion or someone elses account of what happened. You have to have fucking f a c t s people.
    Just because someone says “so” is not a good enough reason to crucify someone.
    It is sad that a good  majority of this world just assumes, if it's in the news that means it’s automatically legit.
    I think even now, it has gotten sooo bad that people just don’t care anymore if it is fact or fiction.
    No one wants to take the time anymore to research the truth. It’s just easier to go with whatever’s out there.
    I call it pure freakin laziness.
    What are your thoughts?
    I would love to hear them.
    Whether you agree with me or not.
    That is why it is called free speech.
    I’m all ears. So talk to me.
    Pre-Sports Bra Photo

    Go check out some awesoom photos over at OHNT.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/12/perception-behind-kittycats-curtain-hnt.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment