Friday, December 3, 2010

LOVE in the dark


    Lying naked on the floor with the sportsman, in front of the Christmas tree, with only the lights twinkling, is one really awesome feeling.
    We don’t have a fireplace so for us this is the next best thing.
    I have always said that the sportsman and I have a great relationship/friendship.



    I may bitch about him here and there (mostly our sex life) but honestly he is one really awesome good guy.
    He is the only one I want to lay beneath the tree with.
    It’s not just cause he does everything for me;
    It’s not cause he thinks of all the extra special little things;
    It’s not cause he is always thinking of ME first;
    It’s not cause he loves my kids like his own;
    It’s not cause he makes me freakin awesome banana nut pancakes;
    It’s cause in my heart of all hearts I know he truly is the only one I belong with.
    He is like a snowflake, one of a kind.
    Because of all of these things,
    is the very reason why
    I will NEVER leave.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/12/love-in-dark.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment