Friday, April 1, 2011

Would ya.......................

    Have you ever thought about just walking away?
    From everything.
    Your life as you know it.
    For something/someone else.
    Start a new life.
    Kinda a scary thought.
    But people do it all the time.
    The internet for instance.
     People meet on line.
    People meet thru blogs.
     and
     then they start a relationship.
     With someone they have never met
     in person.
    Sometimes it goes somewhere
    and sometimes not.
    Sometimes the feelings are
     so strong that they travel
    to meet each other.
    I personally have never
    traveled to meet anyone,
    but I do know people who have.
    It seems so exciting.
    Almost like a romance novel no.
    There have been times in my life
    where I thought
    about walking away.
    Not for anyone.
    Just to run away from my problems.
    You hear all the time about people just disappearing and there is no evident foul play. These people for whatever reason couldnt handle their life anymore. and they just up and walked away.
    I know these are two different things,
    but ultimately the same.
     Its all about walking away from the life you have for something or someone else.
    Where either you felt your life was so terrible that you just had to leave or you met someone that you felt life with them was worth walking away.
    I'm not writing about this cause
    I am going anywhere.
    I'm just saying I get it.
    I understand it.
    and it happens more
    then you want to admit.

    Would you ever walk away?
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     


     
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/04/would-ya.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment