Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dallas BOUND


    Even with all the ups & downs the sportsman and I have had, we still see it as important to take a trip together.

    The plan was to take one later this summer.
    H o w e v e r, I just can't wait.
    I need a vacation NOW!

    Too much has gone on lately.

    Too much stress. Too many outside influences.

    So I told the sportsman to do something.

    I did not care what, he just needed to put together something and quick.

    SO within a couple of hours(damn that was fast), he came up with several different ideas for me to choose from.

    All in which did NOT require me to fly.
    Which I am so thankful for. I hate to fly.

    Also all of the choices were ones that didn't keep me away for more than 4 days.

    The plan was not for a full blown vacation, just a mini one. I need a break.

    He new it. cause he pays attention to what I need.

    and
    he pulled out all the stops to find the perfect shit just for me.

    and
    when the sportsman plans a trip, he looks for the closest starbucks for me.
    He looks for resturants that are organic or vegan.


    Just for me!

    Soooooo, after several emails back and forth we decided on Texas. Dallas specifically.

    I have a good friend who lives in Arlington.
    and
    Since I haven't seen her in awhile. We will stop by, but that's not the trip.


    We will just be passing thru, stopping long enough to go out to dinner.

    The trip is all about time alone for us.
    A nice road trip. A reconnect.

    Road trips are always a super fun time.
    No worries. Just the open road. Kickass music.
    Nothing but the wind in my hair.
    and
    Just positive thoughts.

    Also we want to go see a baseball game and hopefully a concert.

    Since the sportsman and I are all about music.
    Unless there is something else exciting to see in Texas? Anyone?

    The plan is to go here fairly quick.
    So now that we have picked a destination,
    I'm ready to go.

    I promise to share pics and all the intersting shit that happens along the way.

    Hopefully all good. and since it worked before when we were away from home, lets hope the "rockstar" sportsman performs again.

    One can only hope.
    Good times baby, Good times.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/04/dallas-bound.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment