Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Making NEW Friends

    AS you all know I have never had a hard time making friends.
    Ever.
    Even though I'm a very simple, plain jane, wall flower kinda girl


    I am very personable.
    The sportsman knows this and accepts it.

    I like to talk, A L O T! Whether it be in person, texting, emails, or in the blog world.

    So I've made a new friend. Actually the sportsman and I have both made a new friend.
    Now I don't know much about this person. Yet.
    but so far the future friendship looks promising. This new friend also has a girlfriend.

    So this means possbily having another couple to go out and do things with.

    and
    you all know how much I love to go out and do things. I hate to just sit around.

    I feel like I am missing out on something super exciting, that could be going on in the world if I just sit and "veg out".

    I have too much energy to do that.
    I have talked before about how soon the sportsman and I wont have any kids at home, and we are trying to find things to entertain us, you know so we won't get bored. or become complacent.

    I know not everyone looks at life like I do,
    but the difference is I have a disease that can potentially take my life any day/everyday.

    So I have to look at the glass half full. I have to put it all out there cause honestly I have nothing to lose.
    Maybe thats what the difference is, between and "others". I don't have time for drama.

    So finding quality friends for the sportsman and I to hang out with it very important to me.

    I know some of you are probably thinking, "why can't the sportsman and I be fine with just the two of us"? Well we can be, but to just be entertained by one another every day, is well.....................
    just not enough.
    That gets boring. and I feel there is nothing wrong with having a little "outside" entertainment to make one happy.

    So I would like to end today with, I am looking forward to seeing where/what direction this new friendship goes.

    Spring is in the air and life is good.
     My only goal is to be happy.
    I don't see anything wrong with that.
    Do you?
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/04/making-new-friends.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment