Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Condoms, Numbing Gel, and other sexual aids

    Everyone, well most everyone is aware of the repeated issues that the sportsman and I have in the bedroom.

    The ups & downs. Ok, mostly downs.
    but whatever

    Sooooooo a good friend of mine(and the sportsman) who is a dirty perv like me, actually he is worse than me but thats beside the point.

    This friend of mine and I were talking the other day about my, ok the sportsmans issue.

    When he mentioned to me that he used this miracle stuff himself. It's a numbing gel.

    The purpose is to take away some of the feeling, so your cock isn't so sensitive.

    Which reminds me of some gel I used to have, you know its the stuff that numbs the back of your throat so that you can give better blow jobs without gaging.

    PS this shit really does work. Of course lets be real here, the only reason one would ever need to use this particular shit is if the guy your with has a monster cock.

    So where was I? Oh yeah, my friend suggested this stuff.
    That he claims you can get at any drug store. First off, not true couldnt find it anywhere. Of course I have not checked "Priscillas" yet. For those of you who dont know what kind of store this is, its dirty, dirty, dirty.

    But its one of my favs. Come on everyone has a naughty side.
    I know I'm not the only one. I'm just one of the few that will admit it.

    So I was sitting here and being bummed out, when it came to me.
    Guys hate to wear condoms. Why? Cause they claim that they cant feel everything. So it made me think. If that is the outcome then maybe the sportsman should try and wear a condom next time.

    Maybe that will help with him being so super sensitive.
     Just maybe it will help him keep it up longer and not cum so quickly.

    I'm brillant, I know.

    So I asked the sportsman to go out and buy a box, reminding him to get latex FREE. Seeing as I am allergic to Latex products.
    Duh, you know I'm allergic to every fucking thing.

    So the sportsman agreed to this and stopped on his way home.

    Which we have had for over a week. No action.
    No words can explain how I feel about that.

    So maybe, just maybe tomorrow I will get lucky.
    Since its been a week and I really need to get laid.
     (granted its not all his fault, timing has been off too)
    But just in case this is a bust, does anyone else have any additional suggestions for me?
    Seriously people help out a girl here.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/04/condoms-numbing-gel-and-other-sexual.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment