Monday, April 4, 2011

It's NOT y o u

    I'm in love with somebody
    Found someone who completes me
    I'm in love with somebody ,
    oh yeah

    And it's NOT y o u
    Read my finger whatcha gonna do?
    See these lips are all done talkin' to you
    I don't mean to bruise your ego
    But I've had you nailed down for so long

    And I don't see your name on my tattoo
    Hope you understand
    It's been a long time coming
    It's for the best
    No offense

    I know who you think you are
    Sorry I've turned you on but I'm kissing you off

    Your lines are whiskey and cigarettes
    They're not enough to make me forget

    I've got someone who has raised the bar
    I've heard it all before
    Stop spinning your wheels
    I'll show you the door
    No hard feelings
    You're probably never been shut down before
    .

    I'll try and make it easier

     
    I'm in love with somebody
    Found someone who completes me
    I'm in love with somebody

    It's not you.
    by Halestorm
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/04/it-not-y-o-u.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment