Monday, January 3, 2011

Slickery on my Birthday

    Happy Birthday

    to ME.
    This week I will be forty
    s o m e t h i n g.
     Ok, I’ll be freakin 42 years

     old.
     Half way to really o l d.

    Does this really make me offically old?


    Now that I am not just "40" anymore?
    Hmmmmmmm,
    I don’t think so.
    It’s just a freakin number after all.
     Right? Right!!!!!!

    You’re only as old as you feel.
    And
    I don’t feel freakin old. I feel young and alive.
    Is that what happens when your in the “prime” of your life?
    I think it just might be.
    I’m so excited.
    The sportsman has something special planned for me. And
    I can not  wait.
    It is a surprise.
    I l o v e   surprises!
    Maybe it has something to do with a spanking.
    ( super big wicked grin)
    I used to hate that my birthday was in January, cause as a kid
     the weather is always shitty and you can’t really have a party
    outside.
    As an adult, it doesn’t really matter. Unless you’re wanting to
    have a BBQ.
    Hee hee
    So I will keep you posted on what my B I G surprise is.
    Honestly, I already have all that a girl could want.
    SO I am not sure what it could possibly be.
    All I know is it better involve V A N I L L A or cinnamon.
    Maybe if your lucky for the next HNT I can post a photo with
     my cake.

    Just sayin
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/01/slickery-on-my-birthday.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment