Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kittycats Birthday Night out.................


    Everyone knows that Saturday was my b i r t h d a y.
    but I celebrated it on friday night. My good friend K.C. (HS friend), posted a FB evite for the big birthday event.

    Friday day my other good friend K.G. (co-worker) took me out to lunch, which is always nice. She really is one awesome friend.
    Then I got some surprise flowers from "Mr.Big".
    Which made me smile. I love flowers. ALOT.

    No comments are necessary jackasses, the flowers made me happy.
    Thats all that counts.

    I took off work early to go shoppping. Who doesn't love to shop.
    I know my good friend Jersey Girl over at Jersey Girl Gets Real. (Love you girl)

    So, I was on a mission to find the perfect "something" sexy to wear with my black "hooker boots".

    Finally found and bought some really super sexy gray leggins (can leggins be sexy?),Yes they can, when worn with out undies .

    Was supposed to go out to eat with the girls before we all hit the bar, but it didn't work out, (which is prob a good thing, or I might not have even made it to the bar) so instead I went to eat with the sportsman. Always nice.

    Did I mention it was freakin cold outside, especially since I was only wearing leggins (no panties) and a sweater. Brrrrrrrrrrr

    I also got a long distance phone call from a kickass HS friend (S.B.), wishing me a Happy Birthday.

    Then after dinner the sportsman and I headed on over to the bar.
    Initially I was disappointed. Cause I didn't see anyone there. but then slowly people started to roll in.

    One guy I won't mention any names but the minute the sportsman left the table came over and gave me his card, asking me if he could take me to lunch next week.
    WTF! Really.

    That is just w r o n g. Besides I know personally that "Mr. Big" hates this guy.

    It sure is a good thing he didn't stay long cause 1) I was not interested in dealing with him, and 2) I think there was a good possibility that the sportsman might have gotten into a fight.

    So moving on, I had a few (too many) vodka and cranberry, I didn't get up and sing any or take any clothes off. (Sorry to disappoint you)
    So technically I was a "good" girl.

    I was a little sad "Mr. Big" didn't show, but I knew he probably wouldn't come to the bar.
    Again probably a good thing. Not so sure the sportsman wouldn't of figured out who he was. So it was a good thing right? Yes keep repeating ,"it was a good thing".

    We closed down the bar at 1:00am, and then headed to a friends house for an after party. (sorry can't give you details here) some things should remain silent ya know.
    Wink WInk

    I just wasn't ready to call the evening to an end. Neither was the sportsman.
    We finally arrived home around 2:30am. I wasnt feeling so hot.

    Bummer the sportsman didn't get "any", but I am pretty sure with all the alcohol he wouldn't of been able to perform anyways. For sure the "Rockstar" would not have made an appearance.

    All in all I had a pretty kickass birthday. Of course I did feel alot older on saturday from staying out so late.

    I did make some new friends, which is always nice, and the sportsman made himself some new friends too.

    Now he can see that he really wasn't missing out on much, on those times I didn't invite him out with my HS friends. I just didnt want him to feel funny or left out.

    Of course now I have decided that maybe now is a time for a change. Maybe less nights out at the bar with the girls, less fb time, probably less OHNT photos (sorry), and more than likely less or no more nekkid photos h e r e.

    I don't feel like I am depriving myself of anything. I'm still trying to figure out where the sportsman and I are going in the future. Is there a future?

    We have a great friendship, I have always said that. He does alot for me.
     I know he loves me.

    We will end it with that. Life is good.

    I'm trying to be a better person. No matter what our outcome is.
    Happiness is the main goal I am shooting for.

    Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes.
    Heres to another great year.
    I am for sure the one of a kind RED cupcake.
    Is that a good thing or bad?
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/01/kittycats-birthday-night-out.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment